Friday, March 20, 7 pm, at the Allentown Brew Works
If you have not already done so, please be sure to purchase your tickets for the event and your chances for the exciting electronics drawing. Event tickets are $30 each and include hors d'oeuvres and dessert buffet; complimentary glass of wine or beer; live entertainment; silent and live auctions; and free babysitting.
Your support is essential to our social justice mission of providing access to a quality education. Each year we award scholarships based on financial need to approximately 1/3 of our students. GMS has awarded 229 scholarships totaling $555,943 since 2007. That's an average annual scholarship of $2,428 per student and an average of $69,493 per year over 8 years.
To make this evening a success, we still need a number of donations. Please contact Diane at the school office and plan to drop off your item or service to be featured in either the silent or live auction. The types of items still needed are:
• Gift certificates (for services, golf, restaurants, retail stores, birthday parties, salons, etc.)
• Professional services (landscaping, accounting, computer repair, interior design, home repair, etc.)
• Private instruction from a qualified professional (yoga, closet organizing, personal trainer, golf pro, etc.)
• Use of vacation homes (in season or off)
• Electronics, art, jewelry, sporting goods, handmade crafts, any desirable new items of value
• Tickets to cultural and sporting events
• Your talent (pizza and video party, babysitting, help with a garden, etc.) Be creative!
Purchase and sell chances to win electronics prizes and auction items.
1st Prize - Apple iPad Air 16GB
2nd Prize- 12" Acer Chromebook 2GB RAM 16GB Storage
3rd Prize - Samsung 22" Slim LED HDTV
Chances cost $5 each or 5 for $20. Get your family and friends to join you for a wonderful evening and a great opportunity to win very cool prizes and bid on auction items (including the very coveted classroom projects that are the highlights of the event each year). And it's all for a really good cause, our scholarship fund. See Diane to pay for your tickets and to get more to sell.
This is our major fundraiser of the year and our most well attended social event. Please RSVP as soon as possible, especially if you want babysitting services, so we can be sure we are adequately staffed. Call the office at 610-435-4060 or email Diane. For complete information, ask for the donation brochure.
The Scholarship Auction Committee: Vivian Bernardi, Regina Carolan, Josi Garcia, Kristina Grum, Asmaa Qayyum, and Rebecca Silver