Children's Sabbath in Dallas
Parish Newletters

Crop Walk

The Church of the Mediator, Allentown, joined the local Crop Walk in October. Some 25% of funds raised support the Allentown Ecumenical Food Bank and Lehigh County Conference of Churches Soup Kitchen. The remaining 75% goes to disaster relief and assistance to poor families and communities in developing countries so they can learn to feed themselves through the seeds, tools and irrigation provided. Download the photo of Mediator participants below.

Download Allentown.Mediator.CropWalk.jpg

Comments

The comments to this entry are closed.