Event release forms available here, on the Diobeth website
Link to registration here
For questions/concerns about the registration process, please contact Rosie Hummel, Administrative Assistant, at Diocesan House: 610.691.5655 x221 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct all other youth/young adult Christian formation questions to Ellyn Siftar, Missioner for Youth and Young Adult Ministries: 610.691.5655 x229 or email email@example.com.
Register for youth and young adult events here
Below are special instructions for using the 123 sign up online:
1. Go to the http://www.diobeth.org website
and on the right side of the screen click on “Learn More About Diocesan Events”.
When you click on the link it will take you to 123signup.
2. If you previously registered for an event on 123signup -- Click on “CHANGE” next to the event that you are registering for if there is more then 1 event. If you never registered before you can also select “REGISTER”.
3. The next screen asks for your e-mail. Enter your e-mail even if you never registered before and hit “OK”. If you do not have an e-mail, click on – Need Help below the email line. This will take you to the next screen where you have to create a profile and 123signup will create an e-mail for you to use. If you do have an e-mail enter your e-mail and hit continue.
If guests or spouses are included in the registration this screen might ask if you are registering as a single or as a family or registering a guest.
4. If you have never registered for an event before -- the next screen will say – there is no current registration and to continue click the register button below. (only if you never registered online before)
5. On the next screen select what registration type you are – example – clergy, delegate, youth, etc. then hit next. If this is the first time registering in 123signup you will have to create a profile to be used each time you register. This will include your address, parish, phone, e-mail, etc. This information will not be shared with anyone. This is used for the Diocese purpose only.
6. On this screen select the registration button or t-shirt size or your meal. If there is a fee and the amount of the event did not come up at the bottom of the screen, then you did not select the registration button. Please check again to make sure you did not miss anything.
7. This screen confirms that you selected your meal or t-shirt and the cost – also you can enter a confirmation e-mail sent to someone else – example – the person that is responsible for payment, then hit next.
8. This next screen is a questionnaire to help us with future events and organization.. Then when you hit next you must select your payment option. You have the option to pay with a credit card or send a check. Also select check if your parish is paying your fee ro you are requesting a scholarship. If you select credit card, please enter your information on the screen. If you selected check, then please send the check payable to the Diocese of Bethlehem, attn: Rosie Hummel and make sure the name of the person that the check is for is somewhere on the check or the check stub. Then hit register.
9. This screen confirms your information – meal choice or t-shirt size, etc. and the amount of the event. You must select one of the options below – add to outlook, register or finish to complete the registration. If you are not registering another person and you are finished, select “FINISH” to return to the DIOBETH website.
Note: If you do not receive
a confirmation e-mail from 123signup saying you are registered, you did
not register correctly.
If you registered for an event previously and do not remember your e-mail or your personal information is incorrect, or if you need help registering, contact Rosie Hummel at the Diocese at 610-691-5655 ext. 221. Also, if you previously registered using a 123signup e-mail you can use this same e-mail again for all future events.